Saturday, March 14, 2015

Entry #1

                                                                                                                     3/15/15

  Am I stupid? Am I smart? I'm confused. Am I doing the right thing? Yes. Of course I am. 
I'm unique! Their is no one like me. They can't do what I do. I have to have courage and be kind. I can't give into his blue eyes. I mean it wouldn't be so bad. If he loves me and I love him. Right? One thing that I think about is if I have sex with Jamon what does that mean for Ben and I? Or if I have sex with Ben, what does that mean for Jamon and I? When I listen to the song "I should've kissed you" by Chris Brown, I think about Ben's situation with me, one day at the park Jamon asked me if I would give Ben head. I was loud and obnoxious. And shouted, "I'm done!" I was so surprised and it was just awkward. I think I could live without having sex with them. But I don't want to completely loose them as friends, And I feel as if they are already slipping away. All I know is I'm done waiting and if it happens then cool. But I'm done getting rejected. 



                                            Sincerely, 
                                                         Kiara Tuggle
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment